2. Electronic Communications. When you use any Services, or send e-mails to the Company, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. The Company will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site or through the other Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
In addition to the Materials and Services offered by the Company, the Site may also make available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Services”). The Third Party Services may be governed by separate license agreements that accompany such services. The Company offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the Third Party Services and Materials and Services offered by the Company. You agree that you will not hold the Company responsible or liable with respect to the Third Party Services or seek to do so.
Except as expressly indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print any content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
(a) The content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
(b) The content may not be modified or altered in any way.
(c) The content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
(d) You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content.
(e) The Company reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from the Company.
(f) The rights granted to you constitute a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download, and print the content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
4. Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of the Company or third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of the Company or such third party that may own the Marks.
5. User Conduct. In using this Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree: not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites; not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; not to create a false identity; not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from the Company; not to access or attempt to access any content which you are not authorized to access; not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
6. Your Account. If you create and account with the Company, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Company does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant the Company and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from content you supply. The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
12. Limitation of Liability. THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE FROM THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE COMPANY, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE COMPANY, COMPANY’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM THE COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.